Renfrew Chrysler's Covid Action Plan | Click here!
Value Your Trade Now - IT'S FREE!
FREE: Find out the value for your

Trade-in!

FREE: Find out the value for your

Trade in!

Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and Ram News In Calgary
Latest News

View All Blog Posts

Bookmark and Share

2021 jeep grand cherokee laredo for sale in calgary alberta canadaAs a family-friendly SUV that can go off the beaten path for a fun adventure, the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo comes with the Quadra Trac I 4x4 System.
 

Using a full-time, single-speed AWD mechanism, this feature does not require any input from you as a driver. It works by engaging all four wheels with approximately 48 percent of the generated torque traveling to the front axle. Meanwhile, the remaining 52 percent gets sent to the rear.
 

Using open differentials, it relies heavily on the vehicle’s traction control to distribute the appropriate amount of power to the correct tires. This helps to prevent wheelspin, which occurs when one loses grip.
 

Also included is a New Venture Gear NV140 transfer case. It isn’t low-range, so your rock crawling capabilities will be a bit more limited.
 

Would you like to experience this grouping firsthand? Contact our team today to schedule an appointment.



No Twitter authentication has been setup yet. Go to settings and change.



renfrew chrysler in calgary alberta
 



Renfrew Chrysler

1920 Pumphouse Rd SW

Calgary, AB T3C 3N4, Canada

(403) 488-2385


© Copyright 2021
A PREFERRED DIGITAL MARKETING AND TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM PROVIDER FOR FCA CANADA
 
 - All Rights Reserved

Search Anything